The Possibilities of Leaky Bodies: A feminist materialist ethnography of menstruating youth
PhD defence by Lise Ulrik Andreasen, MA.
Info about event
Monday 7 November 2022, at 13:00 - 16:00
A220, Festsalen, Aarhus University, Danish School of Education, Tuborgvej 164, 2400 Copenhagen NV
(The doors are closed precisely)
- Senior lecturer, Cornelia Schadler, Department of Education, University of Vienna
- Senior lecturer, Simon Ceder, Konstfack, University of Arts, Crafts and Design
- Associate Professor Jette Kofoed (chair), Danish School of Education, Aarhus University
- Associate Professor Laura Gilliam, Danish School of Education, Aarhus University
- Professor Dorthe Staunæs, Danish School of Education, Aarhus University
The defence will be moderated in English by Associate Professor Karen Valentin, Danish School of Education, Aarhus University
The dissertation is available for reading DPU secretariat at DPU, Tuborgvej 164, building A, room 307e.