Cross-pollinating Universal Design for Learning and Computer-assisted Language Learning: A Case Study
PhD defence by Henrik Kasch, (MA).
Info about event
Nobel auditorium 105, Building 1482, Aarhus University, Jens Chr. Skous Vej 4, 8000 Aarhus C
(The doors are closed precisely)
- Professor David R. Byrd, Jerry and Vickie Moyes College of Education, Teacher Education Department, Weber State University
- Associate professor Bente Meyer, Department of Culture and Learning, Aalborg University
- Associate Professor Søren Smedegaard Bengtsen, (chair), Danish School of Education, Aarhus University
- Associate Professor Karen Bjerg Petersen, Danish School of Education, Aarhus University
- Associate Professor Susanne Dau, University College UC Nordjylland
The defence will be moderated in English by associate professor Kari Kragh Blume Dahl, Danish School of Education, Aarhus University
The dissertation is available for reading at the DPU, Aarhus University, Jens Chr. Skous Vej 4, 8000 Aarhus C, building1483, room 517, administration.
Sign up latest by 11 October 2021.