Becomings of School-Fathers: An Ethnographic Exploration of Migrant Fathers’ Experiences and Navigation of Home-School Cooperation Practices
PhD defence by Anne Hovgaard Jørgensen, MA.
Info about event
Room D174, Danish School of Education, Aarhus University, Tuborgvej 164, 2400 Copenhagen NV
(The doors are closed precisely)
- Professor Marcia C. Inhorn, Department of Anthropology, Yale University
- Associate Professor Allan Westerling, Department of People and Technology, Roskilde University
- Associate professor Bjørg Kjær, (chair), Aarhus University, Danish School of Education
- Associate Professor Laura Gilliam, Aarhus University, Danish School of Education
- Associate Professor Tekla Canger, University College Copenhagen (UCC)
- Associate Professor Bodil Selmer, Aarhus University, Department of Anthropology
The defence will be moderated in English by Associate Professor Karen Valentin, Aarhus University, Danish School of Education.
The dissertation is available for reading at the Danish School of Education administration, Tuborgvej 164, building A, room A309c.
The defence is public and everybody’s welcome.
For practical reasons please