Facilitating Knowledge Processes
We do research and consult on new methods of learning and knowledge sharing between people face-to-face at conferences and in meetings, networks and organizations generally.
One important tool is facilitation, the art of helping a group of people accomplish what they want by guiding their process gently, but firmly.
Our four areas of interest:
- Meeting facilitation
- Knowledge sharing in networks
- Meaning in work life
Read a short statement about them here.
Research and development projects:
- Meetings that create value and meaning: A new project where 50 managers from each partner organization will be trained in meeting facilitation. The effect on meetings will be measured.
- New conference formats: Ongoing Ph.D. project in collaboration with a handful of conference organizers.
- The learning meeting: We developed and applied some 20 techniques for involving participants at 30 conferences held at four venues by a handful of partner companies
- More effective meetings: A project with five knowledge-intensive corporations - Nokia, Novozymes, Elsam/Nesa, BRFkredit and Jyske Bank.
When can we help?
- You are organizing a conference and would like the participants to be more active.
- The meetings in your organization need to pick up.
- You are responsible for a professional network and you want to energize it
- You want more knowledge sharing in your organization.
- You want to learn how to facilitate.
- You need a one- or two-hour presentation for your event.
- - Well, get in touch (see below).
Texts in English about our work: